Clingmans Peak is a 6,529 ft / 1,990 m mountain peak near Burnsville, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 15703rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Gibbes, Potato Knob, Mount Hallback, Patton Knob, Cherry Mountain, and Big Pine Mountain. See the Clingmans Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Clingmans Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Clingmans Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Clingmans Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Gibbes 6,571 ft / 2,003 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Potato Knob 6,342 ft / 1,933 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Hallback 6,322 ft / 1,927 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Patton Knob 5,991 ft / 1,826 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cherry Mountain 5,584 ft / 1,702 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Big Pine Mountain 5,518 ft / 1,682 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Recent Summits
- Pico de Majalasna
- San Gorgonio Mountain
- Hedgehog Mountain
- Mount Diedrich
- Dobbs Peak
- Jepson Peak
- Mendenhall Peak
- Vulcans Throne