100% service road
Cline Buttes is a 4,117 ft / 1,255 m mountain peak near Bend, Oregon, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2144th highest mountain in Oregon and the 29833rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Forked Horn Butte, Long Butte, Laidlaw Butte, Fryrear Butte, LaFollette Butte, and Steamboat Rock. See the Cline Buttes map, 3D fly around, and the Cline Buttes photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cline Buttes SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 29, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is service road.
Others who’ve summited Cline Buttes
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Forked Horn Butte 3,235 ft / 986 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Long Butte 3,570 ft / 1,088 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Laidlaw Butte 3,576 ft / 1,090 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Fryrear Butte 3,304 ft / 1,007 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- LaFollette Butte 2,930 ft / 893 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Steamboat Rock 2,680 ft / 817 m 8 mi / 13 km away