Clinch Peak is a 15,883 ft / 4,841 m mountain peak in Antarctica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Antarctica. The nearest peaks are Corbet Peak, Schoening Peak, Wahlstrom Peak, Hollister Peak, Marts Peak, and Mount Vinson. See the Clinch Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Clinch Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Clinch Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Clinch Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Clinch Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Corbet Peak 15,820 ft / 4,822 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Schoening Peak 15,561 ft / 4,743 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Wahlstrom Peak 15,344 ft / 4,677 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hollister Peak 14,039 ft / 4,279 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Marts Peak 14,931 ft / 4,551 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Vinson 16,050 ft / 4,892 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Waterman Mountain
- Mount Baden-Powell
- Vasquez Rocks
- Echo Mountain
- Mount Disappointment
- Balanced Rock
- Verdugo Mountain