Clay Buttes is a 6,266 ft / 1,910 m mountain peak near Rangely, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4041st highest mountain in Colorado and the 17942nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pigpen Hill, Twin Buttes, Monument Hill, Yellow Cat Butte, Dry Mountain, and Lone Mountain. See the Clay Buttes map, 3D fly around, and the Clay Buttes photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Clay Buttes SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Clay Buttes summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Clay Buttes pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pigpen Hill 6,325 ft / 1,928 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Twin Buttes 6,263 ft / 1,909 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Monument Hill 5,912 ft / 1,802 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Yellow Cat Butte 6,309 ft / 1,923 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Dry Mountain 7,343 ft / 2,238 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Lone Mountain 6,673 ft / 2,034 m 9 mi / 15 km away