Clark Mountain is a 8,602 ft / 2,622 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 56th highest mountain in Washington and the 7004th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Luahna Peak, Butterfly Butte, Tenpeak Mountain, Napeequa peak, Mount Berge, and Buck Mountain. Clark Mountain belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Clark Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Clark Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Clark Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 27, 2010. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Clark Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Luahna Peak 8,400 ft / 2,560 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Butterfly Butte 5,942 ft / 1,811 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Tenpeak Mountain 8,218 ft / 2,505 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Napeequa peak 8,073 ft / 2,461 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Berge 7,948 ft / 2,423 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Buck Mountain 8,528 ft / 2,599 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Recent Summits
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Storm King Mountain
- Mount Whiteface
- Mount Cilley
- Jones Peak