Cima Livournea is a 10,791 ft / 3,289 m mountain peak near Verrayes, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 26th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 264th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Becca di Luseney, Punta di Fontanella, Monte Dragone, Grand Blanchen, Monte Faroma, and Monte Rous. See the Cima Livournea map, 3D fly around, and the Cima Livournea photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cima Livournea SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Cima Livournea
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Becca di Luseney 11,496 ft / 3,504 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Punta di Fontanella 11,102 ft / 3,384 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Monte Dragone 11,004 ft / 3,354 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Grand Blanchen 12,070 ft / 3,679 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Monte Faroma 10,082 ft / 3,073 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Monte Rous 10,577 ft / 3,224 m 5 mi / 8 km away