Cima Gardiola is a 9,073 ft / 2,766 m mountain peak near Bardonecchia, Piedmont, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 451st highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Cime du Grand Vallon, Pointe de Frejus, La Belle Plinier, Mont Rond, Pierre Menue, and Longe Cote. See the Cima Gardiola map, 3D fly around, and the Cima Gardiola photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cima Gardiola SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cima Gardiola summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cima Gardiola pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cime du Grand Vallon 8,681 ft / 2,646 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pointe de Frejus 8,222 ft / 2,506 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- La Belle Plinier 10,112 ft / 3,082 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pierre Menue 11,503 ft / 3,506 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mont Rond 8,797 ft / 2,681 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Longe Cote 8,024 ft / 2,446 m 4 mi / 6 km away