Church Mountain is a 5,692 ft / 1,735 m mountain peak near Sumas, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 973rd highest mountain in Washington and the 21208th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Mountain, Bearpaw Mountain, Excelsior Peak, Bald Mountain, Kaisoots Mountain, and Cowap Peak. Church Mountain belongs to the Washington Scrambles peak list. See the Church Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Church Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Church Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Church Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Mountain 2,533 ft / 772 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bearpaw Mountain 6,050 ft / 1,844 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Excelsior Peak 5,613 ft / 1,711 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Bald Mountain 5,495 ft / 1,675 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Kaisoots Mountain 5,197 ft / 1,584 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cowap Peak 5,394 ft / 1,644 m 5 mi / 8 km away