Chupadera Mesa is a 6,965 ft / 2,123 m mountain peak near Mountainair, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1344th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 13520th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lonnie Moon Peak, Antelope Mound, Wrye Peak, Broken Back Crater, Lovelace Mesa, and North Oscura Peak. See the Chupadera Mesa map, 3D fly around, and the Chupadera Mesa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Chupadera Mesa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Chupadera Mesa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Chupadera Mesa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lonnie Moon Peak 6,906 ft / 2,105 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Antelope Mound 5,791 ft / 1,765 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Wrye Peak 5,915 ft / 1,803 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Broken Back Crater 6,339 ft / 1,932 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Lovelace Mesa 6,188 ft / 1,886 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- North Oscura Peak 7,976 ft / 2,431 m 12 mi / 19 km away