Chuor Phnum Kravanh
Chuor Phnum Kravanh is a 3,993 ft / 1,217 m mountain peak near Sargūr, Karnātaka, India. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Cambodia. The nearest peaks are Phnum Bakan, Phnum Bakan, Phnum Teab, Phnum Ne Pesi, Phnum Chamkar Kaoh, and Phnum Khnang Trapeang. See the Chuor Phnum Kravanh map, 3D fly around, and the Chuor Phnum Kravanh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Chuor Phnum Kravanh SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Chuor Phnum Kravanh summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Chuor Phnum Kravanh pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Phnum Bakan 3,977 ft / 1,212 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Phnum Bakan 4,064 ft / 1,239 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Phnum Teab 1,888 ft / 576 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Phnum Ne Pesi 3,022 ft / 921 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Phnum Chamkar Kaoh 3,029 ft / 923 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Phnum Khnang Trapeang 3,494 ft / 1,065 m 12 mi / 20 km away