Chuckanut Mountain is a 1,940 ft / 591 m mountain peak near Bellingham, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2492nd highest mountain in Washington and the 46497th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are South Chuckanut Mountain, Chuckanut Ridge, Chuckanut Mountain North Peak, Raptor Ridge, Madrone Crest, and Huckleberry Point. See the Chuckanut Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Chuckanut Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Chuckanut Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 26, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- South Chuckanut Mountain 1,860 ft / 567 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Chuckanut Ridge 1,606 ft / 490 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Chuckanut Mountain North Peak 1,870 ft / 570 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Raptor Ridge 1,411 ft / 430 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Madrone Crest 1,435 ft / 437 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Huckleberry Point 945 ft / 288 m 3 mi / 4 km away