Chrome Mountain is a 1,201 ft / 366 m mountain peak near Valley Springs, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5344th highest mountain in California and the 54936th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are John Bull Peak, Goat Hill, Big Dome, Tunnel Hill, Valley Springs Peak, and Golden Gate Hill. See the Chrome Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Chrome Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Chrome Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Chrome Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Chrome Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Contact Mountain 9,944 ft / 3,031 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Picket Pin Mountain 9,977 ft / 3,041 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Iron Mountain 10,026 ft / 3,056 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Breakneck Plateau 9,314 ft / 2,839 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Tepee Mountain 8,117 ft / 2,474 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Breakneck Mountain 10,171 ft / 3,100 m 7 mi / 11 km away