Chomo Lonzo is a 25,604 ft / 7,804 m mountain peak in the Himalayas in Xizang, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Xizang and the 10th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Chomo Lonzo Central, Ma-k'a-lu Shan, Makalu II, Ma-k'a-lu-pei Feng, Makalu, and Baruntse. See the Chomo Lonzo map, 3D fly around, and the Chomo Lonzo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Chomo Lonzo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Chomo Lonzo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Chomo Lonzo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Chomo Lonzo Central 24,820 ft / 7,565 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Ma-k'a-lu Shan 16,271 ft / 4,959 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Makalu II 25,190 ft / 7,678 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Makalu 27,767 ft / 8,463 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ma-k'a-lu-pei Feng 19,498 ft / 5,943 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Shartse 24,422 ft / 7,444 m 8 mi / 12 km away