Chomo Lonzo Central
Chomo Lonzo Central is a 24,820 ft / 7,565 m mountain peak in Xizang, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Xizang and the 12th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Chomo Lonzo, Ma-k'a-lu-pei Feng, Makalu II, Ma-k'a-lu Shan, Makalu, and Lo-tzu-sha Feng. See the Chomo Lonzo Central map, 3D fly around, and the Chomo Lonzo Central photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Chomo Lonzo Central SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Chomo Lonzo Central summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Chomo Lonzo Central pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Chomo Lonzo 25,604 ft / 7,804 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Ma-k'a-lu-pei Feng 19,498 ft / 5,943 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Makalu II 25,190 ft / 7,678 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ma-k'a-lu Shan 16,271 ft / 4,959 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Makalu 27,767 ft / 8,463 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Lo-tzu-sha Feng 24,165 ft / 7,366 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Bog Mountain
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres