Chimney Rock is a 6,811 ft / 2,076 m mountain peak near Maeser, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1202nd highest mountain in Utah and the 15016th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Pack Mountain, Flat Rock Mesa, Blue Knoll, Cedar Knolls, Bates Knolls, and Dog Knoll. See the Chimney Rock map, 3D fly around, and the Chimney Rock photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Chimney Rock SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Chimney Rock summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Chimney Rock pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Greys Peak 10,643 ft / 3,244 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hole in the Mountain Peak 11,286 ft / 3,440 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Signal Hill 6,447 ft / 1,965 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Tent Mountain 9,974 ft / 3,040 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- The Mound 5,751 ft / 1,753 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Humboldt Peak 10,988 ft / 3,349 m 8 mi / 13 km away