Cheekha Dar is a 11,847 ft / 3,611 m mountain peak in the Zagros Mountain Range in Arbīl, Iraq , Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Arbīl , 1st highest mountain in Iraq and the 224th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Kuh-e Kefarestan, Qimmat Jay Khidan, Chiya-i Rizabard, Qimmat Jinaristan, Sar-i Girdashinik, and Maladem. Cheekha Dar belongs to the World Country High Points Challenge peak list. See the Cheekha Dar map, 3D fly around, and the Cheekha Dar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cheekha Dar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cheekha Dar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cheekha Dar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kuh-e Kefarestan 11,667 ft / 3,556 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Qimmat Jay Khidan 10,309 ft / 3,142 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Chiya-i Rizabard 9,605 ft / 2,928 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Qimmat Jinaristan 9,035 ft / 2,754 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sar-i Girdashinik 7,300 ft / 2,225 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Maladem 10,799 ft / 3,292 m 2 mi / 4 km away