Chappal Waddi is a 7,936 ft / 2,419 m mountain peak near Banyo, Adamaoua, Cameroon. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Cameroon and the 3rd highest mountain in Nigeria. The nearest peaks are Hosere Oumarou Tapali, Hossere Djaoure, Hosere Tapoa, Chappel Delam, Hosere Mati, and Hosere Mbone. Chappal Waddi belongs to the World Country High Points peak list. See the Chappal Waddi map, 3D fly around, and the Chappal Waddi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Chappal Waddi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Chappal Waddi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Chappal Waddi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hosere Oumarou Tapali 3,587 ft / 1,093 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Hossere Djaoure 5,384 ft / 1,641 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Hosere Tapoa 4,179 ft / 1,274 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Chappel Delam 5,448 ft / 1,661 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Hosere Mati 3,767 ft / 1,148 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Hosere Mbone 6,000 ft / 1,829 m 14 mi / 23 km away