Chang Samarphu is a 11,289 ft / 3,441 m mountain peak near Mariāni, Assam, India. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 102nd highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Loengpogang, Langsisa Ri, Naya Kanga, Yala Peak, Kyanjin Ri, and Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan. See the Chang Samarphu map, 3D fly around, and the Chang Samarphu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Chang Samarphu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Chang Samarphu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Chang Samarphu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Loengpogang 15,525 ft / 4,732 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan 19,535 ft / 5,954 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- Langtang Lirung 19,775 ft / 6,028 m 24 mi / 38 km away
- Shishapangma 26,289 ft / 8,013 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Phola Gangchhen 25,272 ft / 7,703 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Porong Ri 23,924 ft / 7,292 m 29 mi / 47 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan
- Langtang Lirung
- Phola Gangchhen
- Porong Ri
- Recent Summits
- Nats Mountain
- Hall Mountain
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Mount Cilley