Chandler Hill is a 1,581 ft / 482 m mountain peak near Sunapee, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 714th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 48402nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Thompson Hill, Mount Sunapee, Sunapee Mountain North Peak, Sunapee Mountain South Peak, Lucias Lookout, and Thatcher Hill. See the Chandler Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Chandler Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Chandler Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Chandler Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Chandler Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Thompson Hill 1,650 ft / 503 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Sunapee 2,726 ft / 831 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sunapee Mountain North Peak 2,270 ft / 692 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Sunapee Mountain South Peak 2,605 ft / 794 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Lucias Lookout 2,480 ft / 756 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Thatcher Hill 1,447 ft / 441 m 3 mi / 5 km away