Cerrote de Peñuelas
Cerrote de Peñuelas is a 3,307 ft / 1,008 m mountain peak near Tallaboa Alta, Penuelas, Puerto Rico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in Puerto Rico. The nearest peaks are Cerrote de Penuelas, Cerro Garrote, Cerro El Gigante, Cerro Mata de Platano, Monte Marqueno, and Cerro Bartolo. See the Cerrote de Peñuelas map, 3D fly around, and the Cerrote de Peñuelas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerrote de Peñuelas SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerrote de Peñuelas summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerrote de Peñuelas pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerrote de Penuelas 3,307 ft / 1,008 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Cerro Garrote 3,356 ft / 1,023 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Cerro El Gigante 3,176 ft / 968 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Mata de Platano 2,674 ft / 815 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Marqueno 2,054 ft / 626 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Bartolo 2,953 ft / 900 m 4 mi / 6 km away