Cerros Barrancas Blancas
Cerros Barrancas Blancas is a 20,075 ft / 6,119 m mountain peak in the Andes in Atacama, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Atacama and the 13th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Vicuñas, Cerro Solo, Cerro Tres Cruces Central, Cerro Mulas Muertas, Cerro Tres Cruces, and Ojos del Salado. Cerros Barrancas Blancas belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerros Barrancas Blancas map, 3D fly around, and the Cerros Barrancas Blancas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerros Barrancas Blancas SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerros Barrancas Blancas summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerros Barrancas Blancas pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Vicuñas 19,904 ft / 6,067 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Solo 18,059 ft / 5,505 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Tres Cruces Central 21,748 ft / 6,629 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Mulas Muertas 18,452 ft / 5,624 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Tres Cruces 22,139 ft / 6,748 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Ojos del Salado 22,654 ft / 6,905 m 11 mi / 18 km away