Cerro Zempoaltépetl is a 11,220 ft / 3,420 m mountain peak in the Sierra Madre del Sur Range in Oaxaca, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Oaxaca and the 49th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Matamarias, Cerro El Tzompantle, Cerro Lodo, Cerro Grande, Cerro Pena Colorada, and Cerro Cantaritos. Cerro Zempoaltépetl belongs to the Mexico Ultras peak list. See the Cerro Zempoaltépetl map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Zempoaltépetl photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Zempoaltépetl SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Zempoaltépetl summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Zempoaltépetl pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Matamarias 2,228 ft / 679 m 18 mi / 28 km away
- Cerro El Tzompantle 3,556 ft / 1,084 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Cerro Lodo 5,957 ft / 1,816 m 22 mi / 35 km away
- Cerro Grande 2,251 ft / 686 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Cerro Pena Colorada 6,038 ft / 1,840 m 28 mi / 46 km away
- Cerro Cantaritos 973 ft / 297 m 28 mi / 46 km away