Cerro Yolquen is a 9,614 ft / 2,930 m mountain peak near San Rafael La Independencia, Huehuetenango, Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Huehuetenango and the 16th highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Montana Culumte, Penasco Pacumal, Montana Achejte, Montana Catelac, Montana Culuxquen, and Montana Satzu. See the Cerro Yolquen map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Yolquen photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Yolquen SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Yolquen summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Yolquen pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Montana Culumte 9,468 ft / 2,886 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Penasco Pacumal 7,811 ft / 2,381 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Montana Achejte 9,431 ft / 2,875 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Montana Catelac 9,425 ft / 2,873 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Montana Culuxquen 9,570 ft / 2,917 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Montana Satzu 9,069 ft / 2,764 m 5 mi / 8 km away