Cerro Yanaparian is a 16,589 ft / 5,056 m mountain peak near Oyón, Lima, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 94th highest mountain in Lima and the 660th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Millpo, Cerro Jancacuta, Nevado Millpo, Cerro Rangrapata, Cerro Yanasaga, and Nevado Milpo. See the Cerro Yanaparian map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Yanaparian photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Yanaparian SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Yanaparian summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Yanaparian pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Millpo 16,710 ft / 5,093 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Jancacuta 17,414 ft / 5,308 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Millpo 17,536 ft / 5,345 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Rangrapata 16,465 ft / 5,019 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Yanasaga 15,859 ft / 4,834 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Nevado Milpo 16,979 ft / 5,175 m 2 mi / 3 km away