Cerro Vicuñas is a 19,904 ft / 6,067 m mountain peak in the Andes in Atacama, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Atacama and the 15th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerros Barrancas Blancas, Ojos del Salado, Cerro Mulas Muertas, Nevado El Muerto, Cerro Solo, and Volcán del Viento. Cerro Vicuñas belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro Vicuñas map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Vicuñas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Vicuñas SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Vicuñas summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Vicuñas pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerros Barrancas Blancas 20,075 ft / 6,119 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Ojos del Salado 22,595 ft / 6,887 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Mulas Muertas 18,452 ft / 5,624 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Nevado El Muerto 21,280 ft / 6,486 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Solo 18,059 ft / 5,505 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Volcán del Viento 20,078 ft / 6,120 m 11 mi / 17 km away