Cerro Veladero, Pico Noreste
Cerro Veladero, Pico Noreste is a 19,914 ft / 6,070 m mountain peak in the Andes in La Rioja, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in La Rioja and the 31st highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Veladero, Reclus, Cerro Bonete, Cerro Bonete, Cerros Barrancas Blancas, and Monte Pissis. Cerro Veladero, Pico Noreste belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro Veladero, Pico Noreste map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Veladero, Pico Noreste photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Veladero, Pico Noreste SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Veladero, Pico Noreste summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Veladero, Pico Noreste pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Veladero 21,115 ft / 6,436 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Bonete 22,175 ft / 6,759 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Bonete 17,583 ft / 5,359 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Cerros Barrancas Blancas 14,196 ft / 4,327 m 17 mi / 28 km away
- Monte Pissis 22,286 ft / 6,793 m 19 mi / 30 km away
- Cerro del Nacimiento del Jague 18,218 ft / 5,553 m 20 mi / 33 km away