Cerro Vallecito is a 20,236 ft / 6,168 m mountain peak in the Andes in Catamarca, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Catamarca and the 22nd highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Colorados, Cerro Aguas Dulces, Nevado Leon Muerto, Cerro Tridente, Cerro Plegado, and Cerro Gemelos. Cerro Vallecito belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro Vallecito map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Vallecito photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Vallecito SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Vallecito summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Vallecito pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Colorados 19,947 ft / 6,080 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Aguas Dulces 16,543 ft / 5,042 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Nevado Leon Muerto 18,929 ft / 5,770 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Cerro Tridente 16,486 ft / 5,025 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Cerro Plegado 14,661 ft / 4,469 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Cerro Gemelos 16,037 ft / 4,888 m 16 mi / 26 km away