Cerro Uturuncu is a 19,711 ft / 6,008 m mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Cerro San Antonio, Cerro Castor, Cerro Puntas Negras, Cerro Meson, Cerro Voconao, and Cerro Toconco. Cerro Uturuncu belongs to the Bolivia 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro Uturuncu map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Uturuncu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Uturuncu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Uturuncu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Uturuncu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro San Antonio 16,860 ft / 5,139 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Castor 16,812 ft / 5,124 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Puntas Negras 15,812 ft / 4,820 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Meson 15,888 ft / 4,843 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro Voconao 15,340 ft / 4,676 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro Toconco 15,301 ft / 4,664 m 14 mi / 22 km away