100% no routes
Cerro Uturuncu is a 19,711 ft / 6,008 m mountain peak in the Andes in Potosí, Bolivia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Potosí and the 13th highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Mount Uturuncu, Cerro San Antonio, Cerro Castor, Cerro Puntas Negras, Cerro Meson, and Cerro Voconao. Cerro Uturuncu belongs to the Bolivia 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro Uturuncu map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Uturuncu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Uturuncu SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 27, 1999. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is no routes.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro San Antonio 16,860 ft / 5,139 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Castor 16,812 ft / 5,124 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro Puntas Negras 15,812 ft / 4,820 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Meson 15,888 ft / 4,843 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro Voconao 15,340 ft / 4,676 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro Toconco 15,301 ft / 4,664 m 14 mi / 22 km away