Cerro Turubo is a 8,000 ft / 2,439 m mountain peak near San Vito, Puntarenas, Costa Rica. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Puntarenas and the 37th highest mountain in Costa Rica. The nearest peaks are Cerro Aka, Cerro Pittier, Cerro Itamut, Cerro Fabrega, Cerro Kasir, and Cerro Echandi. See the Cerro Turubo map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Turubo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Turubo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Turubo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Turubo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Aka 8,415 ft / 2,565 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Pittier 9,452 ft / 2,881 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Itamut 10,320 ft / 3,146 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Fabrega 10,277 ft / 3,133 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Kasir 9,358 ft / 2,853 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Echandi 10,248 ft / 3,124 m 12 mi / 20 km away