Cerro Turimiquire is a 8,036 ft / 2,450 m mountain peak near Cumaná, Sucre, Venezuela. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Sucre and the 226th highest mountain in Venezuela. The nearest peaks are Cerro La Trinidad, Laguna, Cerro Los Callejones, Cerro Los Chorros, Cerro Quiriquire, and Cerro Los Ipures. See the Cerro Turimiquire map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Turimiquire photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Turimiquire SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Turimiquire summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Turimiquire pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro La Trinidad 4,527 ft / 1,380 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Laguna 4,395 ft / 1,340 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Los Callejones 4,665 ft / 1,422 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Los Chorros 4,172 ft / 1,272 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Quiriquire 3,831 ft / 1,168 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Los Ipures 4,675 ft / 1,425 m 5 mi / 9 km away