Cerro Tupungato is a 21,538 ft / 6,565 m mountain peak in the Andes in Mendoza, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Mendoza and the 9th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Pabellón, Cerro Negro, Cerro Alto San Juan, Cerro Yesera, Cerro Chimbote, and Nevado de los Piuquenes. Cerro Tupungato belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks Challenge peak list. See the Cerro Tupungato map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tupungato photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tupungato SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tupungato summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tupungato pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pabellón 20,183 ft / 6,152 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Cerro Negro 18,218 ft / 5,553 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Alto San Juan 15,208 ft / 4,636 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Yesera 13,221 ft / 4,030 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Chimbote 18,021 ft / 5,493 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Nevado de los Piuquenes 19,742 ft / 6,017 m 11 mi / 18 km away