Cerro Tuicacaix is a 10,147 ft / 3,093 m mountain peak near San Martín Sacatepéquez, Quetzaltenango, Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Quetzaltenango and the 8th highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tuitzjalaj, Cerro Tuitzcanel, Cerro Candelaria, Cerro Tecun Uman, Cerro El Galapago, and Cerro de Sija. See the Cerro Tuicacaix map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tuicacaix photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tuicacaix SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tuicacaix summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tuicacaix pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tuitzjalaj 7,964 ft / 2,428 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Tuitzcanel 9,084 ft / 2,769 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Candelaria 9,999 ft / 3,048 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Tecun Uman 8,015 ft / 2,443 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro El Galapago 7,506 ft / 2,288 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro de Sija 8,995 ft / 2,742 m 13 mi / 21 km away