Cerro Tucuyal is a 6,048 ft / 1,843 m mountain peak near Cumaná, Sucre, Venezuela. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 428th highest mountain in Venezuela. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tucuyucal, Cerro Tristeza, Cerro Monte Cristo, Cerro La Campana, Cerro Los Callejones, and Cerro Negro. See the Cerro Tucuyal map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tucuyal photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tucuyal SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tucuyal summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tucuyal pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tucuyucal 6,739 ft / 2,054 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Tristeza 7,150 ft / 2,179 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Monte Cristo 4,113 ft / 1,254 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro La Campana 4,950 ft / 1,509 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Los Callejones 4,665 ft / 1,422 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Negro 5,542 ft / 1,689 m 4 mi / 7 km away