Cerro Tristeza is a 7,150 ft / 2,179 m mountain peak near Cumaná, Sucre, Venezuela. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 303rd highest mountain in Venezuela. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tucuyucal, Cerro Los Callejones, Cerro Tucuyal, Cerro Peonia, Cerro El Bocado, and Cerro Negro. See the Cerro Tristeza map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tristeza photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tristeza SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tristeza summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tristeza pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tucuyucal 6,739 ft / 2,054 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Los Callejones 4,665 ft / 1,422 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Tucuyal 6,048 ft / 1,843 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Peonia 6,851 ft / 2,088 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro El Bocado 7,079 ft / 2,158 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Negro 5,542 ft / 1,689 m 5 mi / 7 km away