Cerro Tridente is a 16,486 ft / 5,025 m mountain peak near Vinchina, La Rioja, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 122nd highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Lagunas Bravas, Cerro Colorado Chato, Cerro Plomizo, Cerro Agua de Morales, Nevado Leon Muerto, and Cerro Colorados. See the Cerro Tridente map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tridente photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tridente SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tridente summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tridente pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Lagunas Bravas 15,637 ft / 4,766 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Colorado Chato 16,471 ft / 5,020 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Plomizo 15,764 ft / 4,805 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Agua de Morales 15,236 ft / 4,644 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Nevado Leon Muerto 18,929 ft / 5,770 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Cerro Colorados 19,947 ft / 6,080 m 13 mi / 21 km away