Cerro Tres Dedos
Cerro Tres Dedos is a 12,658 ft / 3,858 m mountain peak in Mendoza, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 57th highest mountain in Mendoza and the 648th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Catedral, Cerro Pan de Azucar, Cerro La Parva, Cerro Cuerno, Aconcagua, and Cerro Tolosa. See the Cerro Tres Dedos map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tres Dedos photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tres Dedos SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tres Dedos summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tres Dedos pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Cerro Catedral 13,806 ft / 4,208 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cerro Pan de Azucar 12,458 ft / 3,797 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro La Parva 13,954 ft / 4,253 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Cuerno 15,762 ft / 4,804 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Aconcagua 22,841 ft / 6,962 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Tolosa 16,934 ft / 5,162 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Recent Summits
- Verdugo Mountain
- San Jacinto Peak
- Vasquez Rocks
- Sandstone Peak
- Balanced Rock
- Mount Disappointment
- Winston Peak
- Echo Mountain