Cerro Tres Cruces Central
Cerro Tres Cruces Central is a 21,748 ft / 6,629 m mountain peak in the Andes in Atacama, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Atacama and the 4th highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tres Cruces, Cerro Puntiagudo, Cerro Solo, Cerros Barrancas Blancas, Cerro Vicuñas, and Cerro Colorado. Cerro Tres Cruces Central belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro Tres Cruces Central map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tres Cruces Central photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tres Cruces Central SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tres Cruces Central summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tres Cruces Central pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tres Cruces 22,139 ft / 6,748 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Puntiagudo 18,212 ft / 5,551 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Solo 18,059 ft / 5,505 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerros Barrancas Blancas 20,075 ft / 6,119 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Cerro Vicuñas 19,904 ft / 6,067 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Colorado 14,822 ft / 4,518 m 13 mi / 21 km away