Cerro Tres Cruces
Cerro Tres Cruces is a 22,139 ft / 6,748 m mountain peak in the Andes in Atacama, Chile , Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Atacama , 5th highest mountain in Argentina and the 2nd highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tres Cruces Central, Cerro Puntiagudo, Cerro Solo, Cerros Barrancas Blancas, Cerro Vicuñas, and Cerro de los Patos. Cerro Tres Cruces belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro Tres Cruces map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tres Cruces photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tres Cruces SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tres Cruces summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tres Cruces pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Alto Batan 13,299 ft / 4,054 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Cochan 13,399 ft / 4,084 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Amarro 13,244 ft / 4,037 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Los Pueblos 12,494 ft / 3,808 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Conzuso 13,275 ft / 4,046 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Cangao 13,336 ft / 4,065 m 2 mi / 4 km away