Cerro Tres Capas
Cerro Tres Capas is a 13,017 ft / 3,968 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 251st highest mountain in La Libertad and the 9396th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Secseragra, Cerro Conoco, Cerro La Montanita, Cerro Alto Laguna, Cerro Mashuita, and Cerro Rupay. See the Cerro Tres Capas map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tres Capas photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tres Capas SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tres Capas summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tres Capas pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Secseragra 13,249 ft / 4,038 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Conoco 13,753 ft / 4,192 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro La Montanita 13,062 ft / 3,982 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Alto Laguna 14,103 ft / 4,299 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Mashuita 12,494 ft / 3,808 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Rupay 12,550 ft / 3,825 m 3 mi / 5 km away