Cerro Toldera is a 14,635 ft / 4,461 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in La Libertad and the 5100th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Pagrash, Cerro Alto Negro, Cerro Huipian, Cerro Munanca, Cerro Molinetes, and Cerro Ruibarbo. See the Cerro Toldera map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Toldera photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Toldera SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Toldera summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Toldera pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Pagrash 14,008 ft / 4,270 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Alto Negro 14,310 ft / 4,362 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Huipian 13,979 ft / 4,261 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Munanca 14,504 ft / 4,421 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Molinetes 14,375 ft / 4,382 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Ruibarbo 14,261 ft / 4,347 m 2 mi / 3 km away