Cerro Tlacotepec is a 6,481 ft / 1,975 m mountain peak near Coyuca de Benítez, Guerrero, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 24th highest mountain in Guerrero and the 1314th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro Soledad, Cerro Tiotepec, Cerro La Senora, Cerro La Coscolina, Cerro Guerrero, and Cerro Cabeza de Venado. See the Cerro Tlacotepec map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tlacotepec photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tlacotepec SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tlacotepec summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tlacotepec pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Soledad 6,382 ft / 1,945 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Tiotepec 11,647 ft / 3,550 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro La Senora 3,797 ft / 1,157 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro La Coscolina 4,961 ft / 1,512 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Cerro Guerrero 4,095 ft / 1,248 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Cerro Cabeza de Venado 7,429 ft / 2,265 m 14 mi / 22 km away