Cerro Tenango is a 10,855 ft / 3,309 m mountain peak near San Pedro Zictepec, México, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 59th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro La Ladera, Cerro Coatepec, Cerro Cuescontepec, Nevado de Toluca (Xinantécatl), Cerro Zempoala, and Cerro La Corona. See the Cerro Tenango map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tenango photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tenango SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tenango summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tenango pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro La Ladera 9,099 ft / 2,774 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Coatepec 8,452 ft / 2,576 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Cuescontepec 10,764 ft / 3,281 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Nevado de Toluca (Xinantécatl) 15,354 ft / 4,680 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Cerro Zempoala 11,765 ft / 3,586 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Cerro La Corona 12,402 ft / 3,780 m 15 mi / 24 km away