Cerro Tecpan is a 9,681 ft / 2,951 m mountain peak near Patzún, Chimaltenango, Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Chimaltenango and the 13th highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Cerro Xesajcab, Cerro Chiquinjuyu, Cerro El Sochal, Cerro Chujcatalina, Cerro Mucubaltzib, and Cerro Las Minas. See the Cerro Tecpan map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tecpan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tecpan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tecpan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tecpan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Xesajcab 8,154 ft / 2,485 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Chiquinjuyu 7,911 ft / 2,411 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro El Sochal 6,871 ft / 2,094 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cerro Chujcatalina 8,248 ft / 2,514 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Cerro Mucubaltzib 8,758 ft / 2,670 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Cerro Las Minas 7,458 ft / 2,273 m 13 mi / 22 km away