Cerro Tancitaro is a 12,598 ft / 3,840 m mountain peak near Tancítaro, Michoacán, Mexico. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Michoacán and the 15th highest mountain in Mexico. The nearest peaks are Cerro el Brinco, Mascara, Cerro Prieto, Cerro San Miguel, Capatzin, and Cerro La Sidra. Cerro Tancitaro belongs to the Mexico Ultras peak list. See the Cerro Tancitaro map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tancitaro photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tancitaro SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tancitaro summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tancitaro pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Cerro el Brinco 10,297 ft / 3,139 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mascara 7,081 ft / 2,158 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Prieto 9,518 ft / 2,901 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro San Miguel 6,971 ft / 2,125 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Capatzin 7,561 ft / 2,305 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Cerro La Sidra 5,181 ft / 1,579 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Nevado de Toluca (Xinantécatl)
- Nevado de Colima
- Recent Summits
- Glendora Mountain
- Trabuco Peak
- Mount Starr
- Frederick Butte
- Hampton Butte
- Corral Butte
- Thunder Butte
- Mount Democrat