Cerro Tambillos is a 11,453 ft / 3,491 m mountain peak in Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 823rd highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Pico Negro, Cerro Cortaderas, Cerro Punta Negra, Cerro Echaurren, Cerro Alto de Los Bronces, and Cerro Museo. See the Cerro Tambillos map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tambillos photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tambillos SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tambillos summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tambillos pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Pico Negro 12,393 ft / 3,778 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Cortaderas 11,891 ft / 3,624 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Punta Negra 12,960 ft / 3,950 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Echaurren 12,021 ft / 3,664 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Alto de Los Bronces 11,221 ft / 3,420 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Museo 11,408 ft / 3,477 m 7 mi / 12 km away