Cerro Tacujani is a 16,977 ft / 5,175 m mountain peak near Lluta, Arequipa, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 120th highest mountain in Arequipa and the 387th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Nevado Sabancaya, Loma Nino Pojio, Cerro Nunupujo, Nevado Hualca Hualca, Cerro Luque Orjo, and Cerro Achumani. See the Cerro Tacujani map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Tacujani photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Tacujani SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Tacujani summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Tacujani pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Nevado Sabancaya 19,279 ft / 5,876 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Loma Nino Pojio 15,958 ft / 4,864 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Nunupujo 16,470 ft / 5,020 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Nevado Hualca Hualca 19,767 ft / 6,025 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Luque Orjo 17,260 ft / 5,261 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cerro Achumani 17,525 ft / 5,342 m 3 mi / 5 km away