Cerro Suyobamba is a 14,264 ft / 4,348 m mountain peak in La Libertad, Peru. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 32nd highest mountain in La Libertad and the 6213th highest mountain in Peru. The nearest peaks are Cerro Minas de Plata, Cerro Poderosa, Cerro Alto Las Pircas, Cerro San Lorenzo, Cerro Mangalpa, and Cerro Ensillada. See the Cerro Suyobamba map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Suyobamba photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Suyobamba SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Suyobamba summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Suyobamba pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Minas de Plata 14,190 ft / 4,325 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cerro Poderosa 14,726 ft / 4,489 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro Alto Las Pircas 13,348 ft / 4,068 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro San Lorenzo 12,696 ft / 3,870 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Mangalpa 13,042 ft / 3,975 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cerro Ensillada 10,068 ft / 3,069 m 2 mi / 4 km away