Cerro Sumal is a 10,743 ft / 3,275 m mountain peak near San Antonio Ilotenango, Quiché, Guatemala. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Guatemala. The nearest peaks are Cerro Bichocala, Montana Tzucanca, Cerro Yulhuitz, Cumbre de Bixox, Cerro Sacchen, and Cerro Bisich. See the Cerro Sumal map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Sumal photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Sumal SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Sumal summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Sumal pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Bichocala 7,338 ft / 2,237 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Montana Tzucanca 8,123 ft / 2,476 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Yulhuitz 9,796 ft / 2,986 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cumbre de Bixox 6,153 ft / 1,875 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Sacchen 8,480 ft / 2,585 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Cerro Bisich 8,421 ft / 2,567 m 14 mi / 22 km away