Cerro Solo is a 18,059 ft / 5,505 m mountain peak in the Andes in Catamarca, Argentina. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Catamarca and the 60th highest mountain in Argentina. The nearest peaks are Cerro Tres Cruces, Cerro Tres Cruces Central, Cerro Puntiagudo, Cerro Vicuñas, Cerros Barrancas Blancas, and Ojos del Salado. Cerro Solo belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Cerro Solo map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Solo photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Solo SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Solo summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Solo pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Tres Cruces 22,139 ft / 6,748 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Cerro Tres Cruces Central 21,748 ft / 6,629 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Puntiagudo 18,212 ft / 5,551 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Vicuñas 19,904 ft / 6,067 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Cerros Barrancas Blancas 20,075 ft / 6,119 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Ojos del Salado 22,595 ft / 6,887 m 11 mi / 17 km away