Cerro Sillajguay is a 19,295 ft / 5,881 m mountain peak near Calama, Antofagasta, Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Bolivia. The nearest peaks are Cerro Picavilque, Cerro Toroni, Cerro Irpa, Cerro Vilacollo, Cerro Oje, and Cerro Andres Jiguata. See the Cerro Sillajguay map, 3D fly around, and the Cerro Sillajguay photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cerro Sillajguay SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cerro Sillajguay summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cerro Sillajguay pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro Picavilque 17,693 ft / 5,393 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Toroni 19,070 ft / 5,813 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Irpa 15,990 ft / 4,874 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Vilacollo 14,634 ft / 4,460 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Oje 14,767 ft / 4,501 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cerro Andres Jiguata 15,184 ft / 4,628 m 6 mi / 10 km away